Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WIKI WEEK

I decided to create a WIKI for our local home school group, with the idea that all of the parents could have access and add to the information as needed.  The Wiki was extremely easy to create and is a great tool for sharing information.  I even created a 2nd Wiki for the CES PTO in which I serve as president again this will be a way we can all share and collaborate for upcoming events.  I see WIKI's as being great way to create web pages without having to purchase a separate domain, web server, and the other tools required to build a website.  There were several other 2.0 tools I discovered that I would love to work with, one was Live Minutes, it offers a way to conduct meetings online and even stores your minutes, this is a great tool for those who want to save time and money I am going to be looking into this further for sure.  http://liveminutes.com/oneclick/

I also saved a site that has several 2.0 web apps on it in which I am checking out each one to see which I can use, I encourage you all to check it out!
http://www.go2web20.net/

1 comment:

  1. I have used that go2web20 site before. A nice compilation of web 2.0 resources!

    ReplyDelete