Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Podcast- how to use Jing

The purpose of my podcast was to show others how to use Jing and describe some of the benefits of the program if used for students.  When I first learned to use Jing I was excited to see how simple yet affective using it could be.  I am an audio & visual learner therefore Jing and other podcast programs are great for me when used in online learning because it gave me a chance to understand what is being taught.  I will definetly use podcasting in the future to enhance learning for my students.  I also looked at using Cinch as a podcast I could use for classroom instruction and also saw it as a very exciting tool that can be used in bringing 2.0 web tools to students.  
 
The link below is directed to my Jing screencast   
 
  http://screencast.com/t/cQxFnbGh

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Jody. IS there a time limit on Cinch? I haven't investigated it - only found it via the video I shared.

    ReplyDelete